By starting to use ATLANTIS™ abutments you and your laboratory can provide implant restorations of the highest quality without added personnel, training or inventory. In addition, the restorative process is simple for your clinicians. All they need to do is take an implant-level impression and send it to you.
1. An implant-level impression is taken at the clinic and sent to the laboratory with a request for ATLANTIS™ abutments.
2. The Dental Technician enters the specific case preferences and processes the order in ATLANTIS™ WebOrder. If wanted, an ATLANTIS abutment core file can be ordered at the same time.
3. Lab-based scans are sent digitally, or case models are shipped to DENTSPLY Implants for design and production.
4. The abutment is designed in the ATLANTIS VAD™ software and is then reviewed. Before final approval and manufacturing case images can be requested, and if needed, case can be edited using ATLANTIS™ 3D Editor.
5. The laboratory receives the final ATLANTIS™ abutment and proceeds with the finalization of the restoration.
6. The clinician places the ATLANTIS™ abutment for long-lasting function and natural esthetics of the final restoration.